We have twenty students currently receiving scholarships from the Angela Stanford Foundation. We’d like to take a moment to introduce them and thank you for your generous sponsorships and donations.
My name is Natalie Turner, and I'm Sarah's twin sister. Sarah is my best friend and inspiration. We did everything together including our academics, even sharing the same major! She fought her battle against leukemia with such grace. Sarah ultimately won the fight because she's in Heaven with Jesus now. The Angela Stanford Foundation's love and generous support of us is a blessing to our family. I hope to honor Sarah and the Foundation through my final year at Baylor and beyond.
Thank you for submitting your 2021 scholarship applications, applications have now closed!
Criteria for candidates for the scholarships include:
- Minimum GPA of 2.75 (on a 4.0 scale)
- Current high school senior or college undergraduate
- Applicant must be a Texas resident
- Young adult who has been diagnosed with cancer or whose parent/guardian has been diagnosed with cancer
- Demonstrated leadership abilities and commitment to their community
- Exhibits financial need
Make a Donation or Birdie Bonanza Pledge
Make a donation or a birdie bonanza pledge. Birdie bonanza pledges will be based on the number of birdies that Angela Stanford makes during the 2021 LPGA season. The Angela Stanford Foundation raises money to support families affected by cancer. Make your pledge or donation today!