We have twenty students currently receiving scholarships from the Angela Stanford Foundation. We’d like to take a moment to introduce them and thank you for your generous sponsorships and donations.
Congratulations to Robyn Battles for graduating from Texas A&M University at Galveston. We are so proud of your success!
Thank you to all those who submitted scholarship applications for 2020.
Criteria for candidates for the scholarships include:
- Minimum GPA of 2.75 (on a 4.0 scale)
- Current high school senior or college undergraduate
- Applicant must be a Texas resident
- Young adult who has been diagnosed with cancer or whose parent/guardian has been diagnosed with cancer
- Demonstrated leadership abilities and commitment to their community
- Exhibits financial need
Birdie Bonanza Pledge
Make a flat pledge or dollar amount towards the number of Birdies that Angela will make on tour in 2020. This is a great way to help the Angela Stanford Foundation raise money to support families affected by cancer by provided scholarships. Make your pledge today!