We have thirteen students currently receiving scholarships from the Angela Stanford Foundation. We’d like to take a moment to introduce them and thank you for your generous sponsorships and donations.
Congratulations to Elias Matos for graduating early from Dallas Baptist University. We are so proud of your success.
Thank you to all those who submitted scholarship applications for 2020.
Criteria for candidates for the scholarships include:
- Minimum GPA of 2.75 (on a 4.0 scale)
- Current high school senior or college undergraduate
- Applicant must be a Texas resident
- Young adult who has been diagnosed with cancer or whose parent/guardian has been diagnosed with cancer
- Demonstrated leadership abilities and commitment to their community
- Exhibits financial need
Birdie Bonanza Pledge
Make a flat pledge or dollar amount towards the number of Birdies that Angela will make on tour in 2020. This is a great way to help the Angela Stanford Foundation raise money to support families affected by cancer by provided scholarships. Make your pledge today!